Tuesday, March 26, 2013

cerpen bahasa Inggris


MESSAGE
This morning I still rememberthe old man who exist in the photo have the man who now be my husband. 5 year ago,the old man sat in the near of me in a bus station front of my University when in afternoon. Same person with the man 2 days before, his body so tall but look old.
“how if last time my mother never said to me that she was soll her married ring just for my school cost, may be I never be like this” he said and I think to me.
His face although look old, but clean saw to me with his smile. After 2 days ago, I can saw his face and I think that he not look poor person, but why He took by bus I think.
“sorry sir, I think that you aren’t from here?” I start to ask
With little bit smile the man answer “ yes, I from Jakarta”
“egmt.. to your sibiling or just have spend holiday?”
“yes, I just want to spend my holiday for someday” his answer.
Oh…..
The man look at me.
“ you didn’t took motorcycle?”ask the old man
I just smile and answer “ no sir, I can’t. I got trauma”
The man think a moment.
“young person like you must win from your trauma”he said and I just smile
“hehehehe… yes sir, but I also didn’t have wanted to take motorcycle. But I want take car” I made joke.
The old man smile
“ if you are want like that listen me, start now and never ask everything from your parent, be independent. You may not afraid with everything except God, always diciplin and loyal”
The old man stop his speak, than he said again
“ make friend with every person, remember your parent, and take all experience in your life although it’s little. And….. you must high dream and optimis. You will be success”
I saw that he stop his speaked and cough.
“are you oke sir?” asked me.
“never mind to me, remember what I was said. Because I never ribit my aspeak” answer him with cough.
“yes sir.. I’am understand. Thank you sir for you advice”
Not along, an exclusive car arrived and stop in the front of Us. A coat man exit from the car and open the car door “ please sir” they said
“ listen, may be we never meet again. But nicee to meet you, I hope you will be success” he said before enter to the car.
I just smile and say amiin… my spirit was rise at the time. And now, from 5 year ago, I have 4 factory which I start open when I still be student in university.i also have radio, restaourant, and mini market. I always remember the time, I tell it to my husband and he like to listen it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.