Tuesday, March 26, 2013

contoh cerpen Bahasa Inggris


I, You, and Him

“hay… you glasses!!!!!” I call him who sit down in the front of the class.
He just see around and ask to me confus “ me?”
I just smile and keep nodding to him. He ignore me and make me so annoyed, than I come to him.
“are you listen to me? I call you.” I said angry
He still silent and just smile.” Why you smile, any fun?hey.. I tell to you” said me, but still no respon.
“whathever you are, I just want inform to you that mr Antoni today can’t to teach your class, he have bussines.so give know to your friend about it” I continue my said. He still silent and smile to his friends. Oh my God, ………….if I a boy I will to bite he and his friends, not just it, I also will throw them by my shoes.
“fine.. are you think that you all cool because you are got special and VIP class????? Heeeeeeeeeh… you are so stupid person who can’t to society with other person. ” I leave them without any respon.
“heh… they are so pitty” I said.
I always walk accros the room to immersion class, it’s VIP class in my senior high school. And I so hate if must go to there, because I will find boastfull person.
“ hey,, you, are you crazy” one people from them scorn me and they are lough together.
“I’m crazy or not it’s my bussines, not you. So shut up!!!!!!!!!!” my answer. They are more lough.
“hargggggggg…….. how pitty I’am” I said in my heart and really leave them.
***
Three day after,
Our school will make big event, miss and mr of the year. Mr and miss of the year aim is to look for student wwho can to speak well, in English, java, or Indonesia. They are will help the PR (public relation)from their school.
And I don’t know why they chose me tobe the event organizer. So hard but I must do it.
“ can you help us in event organizer ma?”andi said.
Andi is the leader of the team
“ egmt.., I’m still confuse, may be the other” my answer.
“no, I think that you can do it. So I belive that you can do it. It for our school.” Andy said
“ may be Gilang will help you. Isn’t it Gilang?”andy said. Oh my God, glasses? Noooooooo……
Gilang just smile, “do you think that your smile cute.? Oh my God” I say.
Arghhhhhh.. andi and Gilang they are same from immersion class. Oh my God,
We are prepare everything from the stage, sound, decoration etc. Not forget, we also make registration place for the people who want to join this event.
“hey.. why you want not to join the moment in the stage? Honestly your face not really bad” I said to Andy my team.
“so why you too?”
“because I belive that I can’t do it”I said
“why, you also potential to mrs school. You also have something which no other have it”
“hahhaahahaha….. I think that you different with the other from immersion class.”answer me
“seriously, why you wan not to join the moment?you have inner….” I cut his say,
“because I want tobe the major from my class. And I not really want tobe famous like as your friend in immersion class”
He stop to decore the room and go more close to me, than he sit dawn in the front of me.
“egmt… actually we are the same student like as you. We hope no space from us, but the other student  always treat me different. And if they want like that, oke,,, fine, we do they want. And we more exclusive from the other”explain him.
“ow…. But I think I never feel that you  are different before, I always try to make good conversation to you. But, you ae always ignore”
“oke, doesn’t matter, if you….”andy say cut by gilang.
“hey.. where I must take it?”gilang say for us.
“egmt…wait, Diana…come here” ask andy to a beautyfull girl, I think she also from immersion class.
“yes….what happened?”she said
“you are the leader from decoration. Please give gilang know where is he must take the decore”
Ask andy.
Diana smile and go to gilang, than I make a schedule the event with andy.
“hey,,, crazy girl. What are you doing with just sit down like that.? Huh…”gilang said.
I still confuse what his aim.?
“are you talk to me?” asked me
He just silent and go away.hah? it’s my bussines. Not you…
                                                                           ***      
The event held… and GREET……………
The winer from the event is rano and rani from XI science program 3 and XI social program 3. We are so happy with the event. Teacher give us reward from the moment, and because it I and andy look always together, until many friend feel that we are couple now. Actually I like with andy, he is kind man.
“hey.. crazy girl, can you help me?”gilang said to me in the under of the tree. I just silent and think, “are you really gilang?”ask me in my heart. I just look at him and still un belive.
“I think because your sucses in mr and mrs school, your job is good. So do you want to help me?” ask him again. I still not belive with this and still silent.
“pardon..”I say.
“ah.. forget it.” He look angry and start to go away.
“hey, doesn’t matter. What can I do for you?”I start to make him not angry again.
“ah… forget it” he still walk without look at me again. I ran to him and speak more until we meet with andy.
“hay…. What are you do?’he ask to us.
“hey andy, nice to meet you. Gilang need my help in something. And I try to follow him…”answer me.
“help, for what?”ask andy
“forget it, i cancel it”gilang say than go away.
“wh.. why??. Hey..” I call him.”egmt.. andy sorry, I must to follow him. Sorry..”
I ran to follow gilang. Andy also follow me. I see gilang in the under of tree by him self, I think this place is his favorit place, Because just him here.
“ hey.. why you are so sensitive?” I said and come to him. I sit in near of him, but he still silent.
“hey, what can I do for you?”
He still silent and still no answer.”hey..”I strike him with my book.
“aw.. do you think not sick?”he look at me.
I just lough see his face….
“hey… rahma.” Andy call me from long place. He come to me. oh my God, he is come here. Why my heart so sick?
“I love you” andy said.
Hah? What he say? And why he come to me?
“lets follow me, I love you. Never go with other man, please”he say.
Actually I happy listen it, and I hope want to listen one more. I can not speak more, than
“hey.. what are say. Are you kidding?”ask gilang
Andy answer gilang and trust him that he seriously, andy want me follow him. But gilang also ask me to help him
“why you still want her to stay? You have listen that I love her”
Gilang silent, andy invite me to follow him. Because gilang always silent and make me confuse, I follow Andy.
‘hey.. Rahma, I lo.. love you”gilang say
Oh my god,, they are so crazy. Why they are said to me? I’m ugly girl. I silent and say for them to give me time, They are agree.after 2 days, I say that I not choose the one from them. They are friend and I want not they are broke in friendship.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.